April 28, 2014
This week we’ve added a number of new features to My Music Staff. Here’s what’s new:
- Invoice Due Dates – When creating new invoices you can now provide an optional due date. If you select a due date, it will be printed at the top of the invoices.
- Invoice Numbers – My Music Staff can now create invoice numbers. You can enable this feature in your “Profile Settings” page on the “Accounts & Invoices” tab. Using invoice numbers is completely optional. We recommend leaving this feature disabled unless you absolutely need it.
- The lesson/event time is now included on invoice line items.
- New Personal Settings – We’ve added three new options to the “Personal Settings” tab:
- Profile Editing – When enabled this feature allows your parents and students to edit their own contact information through the student portal.
- Student Visibility – This option allows you to enable/disable the event attendee list from displaying in the Student Portal. You can disable this feature if you don’t want students to see who else is attending public events. (This feature is turned on by default.)
- Show Price on Calendar – If this option is enabled My Music Staff will display the lesson/event price on the calendar “pop-up”. This setting only affects your calendar, the price is not displayed in the parent/student portal.
- We’ve added an “Odometer” field to the Mileage Tracker. This can be used to optionally record your odometer reading after a trip.
- Previous Lesson/Event notes are now available from Today’s Agenda on the home page. If notes were entered for the student’s previous lesson/event, a blue “Note” button will appear on the agenda. (The button will not be shown if there were no notes recorded last time.)