We’re always working on improving My Music Staff with great ideas and feedback from teachers just like you!
Here’s a list of the changes we’ve made to Reports this week:
- Added Paid, Void, Date Emailed and Date Reminded to the Invoice Details export file.
- We’ve updated the Billable Hours report so that the Studio Revenue header is now labelled “Pre-Tax Studio Revenue” so that it’s clear sales tax is excluded from this calculation.
And some other changes:
- We’ve added the number of Trial Students to the Students page header (beside the total number of active and waiting students).
- On the printable attendance sheets, “Teacher Absent, No Make-Up” is no longer has the “$” beside it.
For multi-teacher studios:
- We’ve added a teacher privilege setting to turn off Mileage in the teacher portal.
- We’ve added a teacher privilege to turn off the ability to record payments at lessons.
- We’ve added a teacher privilege to allow non-admins to view the contact information of other teachers within the studio.
For teachers using the Sign-Up Widget beta:
- We’ve fixed a handful of layout issues. Thanks to everyone who’s provided feedback so far.
Did you know? Our new student sign-up widget (still in beta testing, email us if you’d like to try it out) can support signing up more than one student at a time!
Please note: If you require technical assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com