Hey Everyone! This week, we’re introducing another option to help manage make-up credits. Take a look at the full list of updates below:
- We’ve added the ability to set an expiry date for make-up credits. This feature is available on the Studio Settings page on the Policies tab. Now you can set make-up credits to automatically expire a certain number of days after the absent event.
- Only unscheduled make-up credits are affected.
- Make-up credits are expired once a day (Midnight local time).
- Teachers will receive a daily summary in their Notifications if make-up credits have expired. A summary will not generate if there are no credits expiring.
- The “Save & Next” attendance feature has been updated so that if the attendance was previously set (i.e. an upcoming absence was previously recorded) it won’t be overwritten.
- When adding a new student, the “Email” field on the secondary parent/contact is now visible
- We fixed an issue with the My Music Staff hosted websites that would prevent the sign-up form (and some pages) from working correctly if non-Latin characters were used. This was particularly problematic with East Asian languages.
- We fixed an issue with the Custom Email Templates that would prevent them from being deleted.
Did you know? We’ve added two new columns to the Student Details page. “Next Lesson” and “Last Lesson” can be found by clicking the “Visible Columns” and selecting them from the drop-down.