The Calendar Feed can now pass Free/Busy status information to your synced calendar (if it supports this feature). If you’re using an external service, like YouCanBook.me with your synced calendar, this will automatically block out times that you have scheduled in My Music Staff. To enable this feature, click “Calendar > Options > Sync Settings”.
Here’s what else kept us busy this week:
- We’ve improved the performance of the Student Retention report. For larger schools, this report should load much more quickly.
- We’ve added some new stats to the Practice Log so you can easily see if a student has practiced more (or less) than the week and month before.
- The email notification you receive when a student completes the New Student Sign-Up widget now includes the student name in the subject line so it’s easier for you to keep track and follow up.
- We’ve added “English (Thailand)” as a new region.
We fixed an “oops”:
- On the Student Portal homepage, the “New Downloads” link now correctly goes to the Online Resources page (instead of into the old Lending Library).
Did you know? The Lending Library page now also includes a history of any items that were loaned. For shared items in multi-teacher studios, you can now see which teacher loaned an item and who marked it as returned.
Please note: If you require technical assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com