What’s sweeter than a box of chocolates on Valentine’s Day? A whole bunch of updates from your favorite studio management software two days after Valentine’s Day – at least, we think so!
Upgrades & enhancements:
- We updated the term “Lesson Note Attachments” to “Linked Online Resources” for better clarity.
- We clarified the options in the unsubscribe pop-up window – the previous options could be confusing.
- We added a “No Border” style to the table options in the text editor formatting toolbar. This makes it easy to remove any borders that are added when copying and pasting a table from another application.
- We updated the order Online Resources spaces are displayed. Individual Teacher Spaces are now sorted alphabetically.
- We updated the file chooser when linking resources to lesson notes to display Online Resources Spaces.
- We updated the breadcrumb navigation for Online Resources so teachers can navigate back to their Teacher Space when linking a file to lesson notes.
- Admins and non-admins with privilege to take attendance for other teachers can now link files when taking attendance on behalf on a non-admin teacher, and non-admin substitutes can now link files from their device.
- We updated the logic that validates a teacher’s access to take attendance for a specific event.
- The In-Progress Repertoire list now includes the composer to differentiate between pieces with the same name.
- Images dragged and dropped into emails will now be checked for file size to ensure the total email size doesn’t exceed 20MB.
- On student sign-up forms that collect billing information, we’ve set a default card type so the field doesn’t remain unselected.
Our other fixes:
- We fixed the User Privileges setting that allows non-admins to add/edit Online Resources in the Studio Space. In some cases it was displaying that the user had this privilege enabled when they did not.
- We fixed an error that appeared when trying to take attendance for an entire day that had no events with attendees.
- We fixed an issue on the attendance page that could display make-up credit attendance options for categories that didn’t have make-up credits enabled.
- Oops – we found a couple of typos! We updated the sign-up widget to say “cardholder” instead of “card holder” and corrected the misspelling of “existing” in the email templates pop-up.
- We fixed an error that would prevent the information in the Student Portal Profile Settings from displaying once the page was revisited.
- We fixed an error that displayed after linking a file to lesson notes when taking attendance in the Attendance & Notes tab of the student’s profile.
- We fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the parent as having an adult student when the family contains an inactive student with the same name/email as the parent.
- We fixed an issue in the Student Retention report so Lead and Waiting students are not showing as active.
- We fixed a bug caused by uploading a student profile picture that was too large. It will now either upload successfully or display a warning that the file is too big.
- We fixed an issue where animated GIFs on user websites were being resized, which caused them to stop being animated.
Did you know? Multi-teacher studios now have Teacher Spaces in their Online Resources! Read more about it here