Having your students share videos of their at-home practice can make a huge difference in working on things like posture and technique while teaching lessons remotely. Teachers are able to share videos and other files with their students easily through our Online Resources feature. We’ve now added the ability for students to share files with their teacher just as easily through the Practice Log! This new feature means students can upload completed assignments or homework without needing to leave the Portal. If you have the setting enabled to allow students to email you from the log, you’ll be notified right away!
Practice Log enhancements:
- Students now have the option to attach files to their Practice Log entry. (This feature is only available in the Modern Student Portal, make sure you’ve enabled this by following the instructions here)
- The Practice Log notification email now also includes links to any files that students attach.
- We’ve changed up the look and feel of recording practice time! These new changes help create a much smoother workflow.
BONUS: To go along with our new Practice Log Enhancements, we’ve released three new Student Portal Cheat Sheets! Download them now to post in your studio or share with your families:
Our other fixes:
- When sending a student login link, we’ve hidden the Create Account option.
- Zoom URLs are now validated when saving the teacher’s details.
- When email is marked as spam, we’ve added more detailed steps on how to resolve it in the Notification message.
Did you know? We’ve released a number of Student Portal Cheat Sheets that you can share with your families to teach them how to use it? Download all of them here!