Don’t be alarmed if your students mention the Practice Log page of the Student Portal looks a bit different… it’s time for us to introduce a handy new feature we’ve added to help make practice time easier to track!
Our new Practice Timer allows your students to time their practice directly in the app. The timer displays in the notification bar along the top of the screen, so students can navigate to different parts of the Portal during their practice without losing sight of the timer, pause and resume timing from wherever they are, and save it with the click of a button. No more excuses about not logging their practice time!
Check out our video preview of the new Practice Timer in action!
Please note, this feature is only available in the new Student Portal (beta). If you haven’t yet enabled this, here’s how:
- Navigate to “Settings” in the upper right corner of your account.
- Select “Studio Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- From the “Options” tab, scroll down to the “Student Portal” section
- Check the “Enable Beta Version” box.
- Click “Save Options” to apply this change.
Other updates & fixes:
- We added a toolbar to the new Student Portal Calendar mobile view.
- Selecting “Active Parents” from the email page no longer includes parents of students with the Trial status.
Did you know? We’ve released helpful Student Portal Cheat Sheets to share with students and parents, featuring instructions for the most commonly asked questions about registrations, cancellations, and payments. Click here to download them!