Though our update may be short this month, the list of things being updated “under the hood” continues to grow! The My Music Staff team is continuing to work on some exciting upcoming overall enhancements to the platform, and has been connecting our existing features to the upgraded code behind the scenes. While we continue to work on those, here’s a roundup of other updates from the month:
Upgrades & enhancements:
- We updated the phone numbers displayed on the membership receipt to show the correct support number based on location.
- Teacher group names in the Email Recipient dropdown list are now in alphabetical order.
- We improved the performance on the Expenses & Other Revenue page.
Our other fixes:
- We fixed an issue where the No Border table style was applied correctly in the editor, however still displayed the table border when published.
- We made some minor edits throughout the app where Student Portal and Auto Pay were not capitalized correctly, and “student/students” were incorrectly capitalized.
- We fixed an issue with the Invoice and Invoice Reminder email template renderer which could cause the email notification to fail if the invoice was removed.