The first few months of 2022 have flown by for us over at the My Music Staff office! We’ve had a few virtual conferences, a podcast interview (check it out here!), and have been continuing our testing for the upgraded version of My Music Staff. We’ve also been making some tweaks and bug fixes on the current version!
Updates & fixes:
- We fixed a bug where the payroll override wasn’t being applied if an existing event was changed to a different category that had a teacher-specific payroll override.
- We fixed a bug where the monthly charge wasn’t removed when the student was removed from an event if the event series is edited and “bumped” into the next month.
- We fixed an issue where the teacher contact info wasn’t displaying in the Student Portal even though the setting was enabled
- We alphabetized the list of families in the late fee notification.
- We fixed an issue with the mileage total distance not displaying correctly on mobile (it was accurate on desktop).
- We fixed an issue with the auto-invoice summary so it was no longer including inactive families.
- We fixed a bug where required manual payroll adjustments weren’t able to be saved.