It’s the last day of summer, and while all of us over at the My Music Staff office are already missing sunny days and lounging by the pool, we’re also excited for autumn! The fall season brings about a lot of change – changing leaves, changing temperature, and a change from our summer wardrobes. Check out our recent changes below!
Upgrades & enhancements:
- When a parent logs in, the lesson notes on the Home page now display which student they’re for.
- We improved the performance of the Repertoire menu in the Student Portal.
- We’ve added Spanish translations to payment receipt PDFs.
- We added placeholder text to the Address field of the Student Sign-up Form for clarity.
- We added the word “Optional” as placeholder text to the Student Email field of the Student Sign-up Form.
- We removed the default “Thank you!” message from the Contact Form, which was displaying in addition to a custom message.
- In families with multiple children enrolled and set to different student statuses, parents will now be included in emails sent to the “Active Parents” option as long as at least one of their children is set to Active.
- We updated the “Transaction already processed” error message during the payment process for improved clarity on next steps.
- In the Payroll Details control, the option to try and change an event category for a payroll override is no longer allowed.
Our other fixes:
- We fixed a problem that would prevent users from running a Repertoire Report if they weren’t an Administrator.
- We fixed an issue when sending attachments where files with special characters (particularly an ampersand) may have the filename cut off.
- We fixed an issue where Repertoire notes were not appearing in the Student Portal.
- We fixed an issue where you were able to submit the billing form without selecting a state.
- We fixed an issue with the Lending Library unable to be downloaded in Excel.
- We fixed an issue in the Student Portal where the event location was not opening up the address correctly in Google Maps.
- We fixed a bug in the email editor that would prevent an image from attaching inline if an image with the same name already existed in the user’s Website Media Library.
- We fixed an issue with the attendance over the last 90 days in the Student Portal, where the calculation was including upcoming events for the current month.
- We fixed an issue where, in the Student Portal Attendance & Notes page, the “Teacher Absent, No Make-up” option was displaying incorrect placeholder text.
Did you know? We released our much-anticipated Fall 2020 Social Media Calendar for Music Teachers! Click here to download