April showers bring May flowers, and we’ve got a bouquet of updates for you!
Our recent upgrades and enhancements:
- We upgraded our text editor to a newer, more modern version! It includes all your favorite formatting features, but in a cleaner and more organized layout. Plus, the toolbar is always visible when writing lesson notes (previously you had to highlight text in your lesson notes to view the toolbar).
- We’ve revamped our referral program to make it even easier to spread the MMS love with your friends and get a free month yourself! The new referral link can be shared on social media and emails/texts, rather than needing to input your friend’s email address in My Music Staff.
- We’ve added double-click protection to the “Send” button on emails. If you accidentally double-click, you won’t accidentally send double the email as well!
Our other fixes:
- We fixed an issue that could prevent scheduled emails from being deleted.
- We’ve added repertoire back to the Student Portal Home Agenda after it was mistakenly removed. It can be found when the student expands their upcoming lesson details.
- We fixed a minor formatting issue with multi-level lists in News posts, where they were not displaying correctly in the Student Portal.
- We’ve updated the practice graph animation on the Student Portal Home Agenda, which was not consistently displaying in some accounts.
- SMS message templates are now limited to 160 characters, and outgoing SMS messages are limited to 320 characters. Longer messages will be automatically truncated.
- We fixed an issue that may have prevented some parents from being able to save their bank account verification details.
- We updated the new student sign-up email to set the “reply-to” address to be the student’s. In a previous update this had changed to a no reply email address.
Did you know? We’ve integrated with Zoom, FaceTime and Skype to facilitate online lessons? Read more about our integrations and our online lessons guide here!